*We will have a Zoom class today at 10:00 a.m. with our buddy class. I will be sending the login and password to your parents on the Remind app to keep this class secure. Please have your parents be on the lookout for this information.*
-Take attendance at the following link: https://forms.gle/qbgj8DyHkrB7pSxz8
- For the next couple of days we will be bouncing around to different lessons.
- Today’s lesson is on Pictographs and it starts on p. 240. Read p. 240 on how to interpret Pictographs and watch the following videos.
- Answer #1-7 on p. 241.
- Then complete p. 85 all.
- This week’s Unit is Unit 34. Complete p. 210 today. There will be no Spelling test for this Unit but we will be reviewing certain pages on Friday.
- Complete page 176 in cursive.
- Take your “So You Want to be President?” quiz at this link: https://forms.gle/AbShci5oATbQ4Ban6
- Please make sure you take your time and look over every answer before you submit your quiz.
- Read p. 426 in your English textbook on Simple Present Tense. Watch this to better help you understand:
- Complete Exercise #1 by choosing the correct verb to complete each sentence.
- Then complete workbook p. 84.
- We will be reviewing your answers on pages 180 and 182 in our Meet time tomorrow, make sure you have both of these pages fully completed.
- You will be taking your Chapter 15 test Wednesday so this review will help you to study for your test.
- Read p. A26-A28, “What Is the Life Cycle of a Flowering Plant?” You can listen along with my Educreations video here: https://www.educreations.com/lesson/view/life-cycle-of-a-flowering-plant/55317510/?ref=link
- Then complete the photocopied worksheet p. 6.
- We are done with this Chapter on plants. You will be completing the book review Tuesday and Wednesday and then you will take your test on Thursday.
Finished early? Want something fun or challenging to do? Find below a list of things you can do when you are done with our regular class/homework.
- Please check out the Art blog for more work from Mrs. Viggiano.
- Please check out the Spanish blog for more work from Senora Decker.
- Please check out the Computers blog for more work from Mrs. Hall.
- Explore the Spanish section on IXL.
- The American Museum of Natural History has an Ology site where you can explore the world of Science. Visit the following website and play around and have some fun! https://www.amnh.org/explore/ology
- If you’re interested in the world of coding, go to the following site. Free for grades K-12. https://code.org/
- Have you always wanted to be an astronaut or see how they train? Watch this virtual tour of NASA. https://youtu.be/gk0ijHIP3hw
- Work on the Energy Saver packet that is in your ELearning folder.
Have a great day and God Bless,