Friday, March 13, 2020

Friday March 13th






Fourth Grade Announcement:

In light of the announcement that our school will be closed for the next two weeks I would just like to say we are all in this together.  This is a giant learning experience for all involved.  I'm sure this decision was not taken lightly and it was decided with everyone's best interest at heart.


That being said, let me explain what I will be doing each day for the students for our e-learning.  I will blog every single day the assignments that must be completed.  They will be separated by subject.  All textbooks and work will be sent home today so each student has what they need.  Please complete the assigned work on that day.  I will most likely post the assignments at around 8 in the morning and be available for any questions between 9-12.  


If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach me at the school email grade4@stthereseroxbury.org or message me on the Remind app.  I will get back to you as soon as possible.  




God Bless,
Mrs. Rowland




https://www.brainpop.com/socialstudies/ushistory/declarationofindependence/

Friday May 3rd

Dear Parents and Students, Homework: Spelling/Vocabulary:   Unit 15 Vocabulary is due next week.  We will take our Unit 15 assessment on Fri...