Thursday, September 1, 2022

Thursday September 1st


Dear Parents and Students,

We had another great day of school today.  I am learning so much about your children!  I can't wait to see how they grow this year.

I handed out Chromebooks today with chargers.  Please take these home and charge them overnight.  We will use them tomorrow in class so I would like them charged fully.  Students have not logged onto their Chromebooks yet.  Chromebooks must come back to school every single day. 

Tomorrow is a regular uniform day.  We will have our first Friday mass starting at 8:30 a.m.  There will be an early dismissal tomorrow with aftercare provided.

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to reach out to the following:

Email - grade4@stthereseroxbury.org

Phone - 973-584-0812 x 114

Remind App - Class code is @a3k9g9


I am so excited to get to know you all throughout this school year!

God Bless,

Mrs Rowland 

Tuesday May 7th

~*~Thank you so much for the sweet treats and the thoughtful gifts!  I am so lucky to be your teacher :) ~*~   ~*We will be taking our last ...